Investing In Startup Companies via Equity Crowd Funding - By pitchIN & BEAM
⚠️ IMPORTANT NOTICE: The time of the event is from 2PM to 4PM, not 1PM.
Exploring & Investing In Startup Companies via Equity Crowd Funding - An event dedicated towards bringing together Investors looking to explore & invest in wide range of Startup Companies & Entrepreneurs looking to raise capital for their business via Equity Crowd Funding platform.
We believe this event will shed light towards understanding the opportunities available with regards to investing in startups via Equity Crowd Funding (ECF) platforms.
The event is brought to you by one of Malaysia's leading Crowdfunding companies - pitchIN, and BEAM.
The focuses of this event will entail the following:
• A deeper understanding on Equity Crowd Funding (both for Entrepreneurs & Investors)
• The opportunity to connect with several founders who are doing presentations and raising funds via ECF platforms
• The opportunity to potentially participate as an investor in a wide range of Crowdfunding-available companies.
This event is perfect if:
• You are keen on learning more about Equity Crowd Funding and how they bring value to businesses.
• You are looking for opportunities to invest in early stage companies that may potentially bring long term investment yield & returns.
• You are an aspiring investor.
• You are looking forward to connect with ECF (pitchIN) to inquire the opportunity of raising funds for your idea or startup
• You are looking forward to validate your idea with ECF
• You are looking forward to network with investors and entrepreneurs
• You are looking to connect with other angel investors, venture capital firms, and more.
• Subhome - supercharging the AirBnB concept by building hotels, one room at a time.
• Babydash - e-commerce store which specialises in selling baby daily necessities since 2011.
• Garden of Dazzles - contemporary crystal jewellery and accessories producer and retailer. With it's flagship outlet at gateway@klia2, it has grown to be Malaysia's established accessories producer from it's inception in 2010.
• Science Bridge Academy -provides innovative and fun experiential science programmes to preschool, primary and secondary schools.
Who will be at the event?
• pitchIN team - pitchIN brings early stage companies, previously accessible only to sophisticated investors and VC firms, to anyone. Partnering with Multimedia Development Corporation (MDeC), Cyberview Living Lab, Malaysian Global Innovation and Creativity Centre (MaGIC) and the Malaysian Business Angel Network (MBAN). pitchIN has successfully crowd-funded Kakitangan, RunningMan.my, and KRU Academy
• The BEAM Team - To bridge together fellow entrepreneurs and investors (or aspiring entrepreneurs) in a fun, insightful, and inspiring way
• Subhome team
• Babydash team
• Garden of Dazzles team
• Science Bridge Academy team
• Angel Investors (many of them)
• Representatives from Venture Capital firms
• Passionate investors and entrepreneurs
Other Event Information:
• Networking time is allocated before & after the session.
• Walk-In tickets are NOT provided for this event. A limited number of tickets are available, please get them from the website.
• Light refreshments are provided at the event.
To connect with the BEAM community of Entrepreneurs & Investors, download our mobile app:
◦ iOS - http://beam.biz/ios
◦ Android - http://beam.biz/android
◦ For more updates on this event, please follow us on Facebook - http://facebook.com/beamconnect
- The event description was updated. Diff#200940 2016-10-18 02:24:55
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM MYT
Early Bird SOLD OUT RM12.00 Early Bird (2 Pax) SOLD OUT RM20.00 Standard SOLD OUT RM25.00
- Venue Address
- 48, Jalan Kemuja, Bangsar Utama, 59000 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
(Formerly Malaysiakini office) 3 minutes walk from Bangsar LRT Station